Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Franklin Street || OOTD 11.15 || Tables and Closets

Hey All!

Recently my friend Gabbi and I got lunch on Franklin Street, which is the popular hangout spot here in Chapel Hill. Something cool about Franklin is that there are tons of alley ways right off the street with fun murals in every alley. Gabbi and I decided to take pictures in one of the allies, and Gabbi was kind enough to take blog pictures on her nice camera, hence these photos quality.

////


My shoes are from Steve Madden. You can't see my shorts, but I promise I'm wearing them!


My top is from Marshalls, my necklace is from Light Years (a local shop), and my sunglasses are from Urban Outfitters.


That's Gabbi!

/////

Thanks so much for reading y'all. Have a wonderful day!

xoxo,

isabel

No comments:

Post a Comment